Sensor Tower’s App Intelligence product also allows you to connect your Google Play Developer account to the platform so that you can pull in your Sales metrics and other useful metrics to run analytics on. This way you can track analytics both for IOS and Android in a very easy to use interface.
Follow the steps below to connect your Google Play Developer Account:
- Sign in to sensortower.com, click on your Account Name in the top-right corner, and then click on Credentials.
- On the Credentials page, click Add Credentials.
- On the Connect Your Accounts modal, click Add Google Play Account.
- Next, click Sign in with Google to give Sensor Tower the authorization to view your Google Play download data
- On the App Identifier Modal, follow the Google Console link and copy the url to obtain your app's unique Developer ID. You can either paste the full URL or just the 19 digit ID to continue. An error response will appear if you do not have necessary permissions to access to the App or if you have previously connected the Developer ID provided.
- If you have issues accessing your ID via the Google Console URL, follow these steps to find your Bucket ID:
- Navigate to your Google Play Console.
- Open Download reports.
- Open Statistics.
- Search and Select your app.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page. Copy any of the Direct report URLs and paste it in the last step.
- Once you have pasted the Dev ID or this URL, click Finish. The connection may take up a day to pull in all of the data from your Google Play Developer Account.
If it does not appear within 48 hours, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further help.