The Store Summary module of Store Intelligence product provides insights into the entirety of the App Store, the Play Store, or Sensor Tower's Unified Store. This Module gives you a full summary of all downloads and revenue for the storefront that has been selected. Unlike Publisher Breakdown and App Analysis, you do not have to select an App or Publisher.
The Unified Store view lets you look at downloads and revenue across both stores. Or, if you select the Device breakdown in the left-hand navigation bar, you can compare downloads and revenue on the App Store and Play. The Revenue Per Download ratio, a signal for per-user monetization, is also exposed in the table.
You can use the filters at the top of the graph to generate charts by:
- Downloads/Revenue: View how many Downloads the selected store is getting/View how much Revenue the selected store is getting.
- Date Range: Select the Date Range that you'd like to get a summary of the store.
- Device: Select what devices (either iPhone or iPad if in App Store) and view how much impact those devices have in the store
- Category: Breakout the Store Summary by selecting specific categories.
- Country: Breakout the Store Summary by selecting only specific countries or the entire world.
Store Summary gives you a macro-level view of entire app stores. It helps you understand the general trends of whole mobile market and decide on which markets to target for future app development.
Store Intelligence is currently available to Enterprise users only.