The Difficulty score (out of 10) determines how hard it is for an app to be ranked at the top for this keyword. Our difficulty score is made up of a few factors:
- Number of app's ranking for this term
- Number of downloads the top apps have
- Number of Reviews/Ratings the top apps have
- Traffic Score
- How much movement there is among the top search results
- A few other small factors
These factors combined determine how hard it is to rank in the top search results for a given keyword. None of these factors are directly related to a specific app, so the difficulty score is actually attributed to the keyword.
A lower difficulty score means it will be easier to rank in the top search results when this keyword is searched. The difficulty score is on a logarithmic scale (base 10) from 0 - 10, with 10 being the highest amount of difficulty. Apps with higher number of downloads may find it easier to go after keywords with a higher difficulty score.